6. Myth: You Can’t Get Healthy Airplane Food
Many airlines actually offer plenty of a healthy food, if you ask for it. Aside from that, you can always bring your own food on board!
7. Fact: Airplane Air Is Circulated
Those flying tubes aren’t closed systems of air. Airplanes pull in about 50% of the air that’s circulated in the cabin during flight.
8. Myth: Planes Dump Their Bathrooms in the Air
This one is just laughable. Much like a port-a-potty, airplane bathrooms get sucked out once the plane lands…
9. Fact: You Can Get Free (or Cheap) Upgrades
You’re not going to have a 100% success rate, but if you ask at the gate, you might be surprised with what you’ll get…
10. Myth: You Can Open the Door In Flight
Have you ever tried to open a door when it’s really windy outside? It’s much harder, right? Well, imagine what it’s like to open a door in 400 mile-per-hour winds. Not gonna happen!