The female body produces estrogen and progesterone hormones in different amounts. It’s these that are responsible for skin blemishes, bad moods, and pain during periods. It’s also thanks to them that our brain increases in size a little bit every month and decreases later.
We studied scientific research and is ready to share with you some information about which day of the cycle a woman should go on dates and when the best period is to ask your boss for a promotion.
1st-5th days: Blood can come out of anywhere.
- The cycle begins on the first day of your period. At this time the uterus gets rid of an unfertilized egg, and the body produces a huge amount of the hormone, prostaglandin, which we can thank for those crampy pains in our abdomen and lower back.
- Some women get nosebleeds, their eye capillaries burst, and fresh wounds might start oozing blood. It’s called vicarious menstruation, or additional menstruation. Basically, it’s believed that there is no place on the body where menstruation couldn’t occur. As a rule, this happens because the blood pressure in the body goes above normal — the capillaries swell and burst. Women, Women, Women, Women Style, Lifestyle, Lifestyle , Lifestyle
- Blemishes gradually disappear and the skin’s oiliness decreases significantly. At the same time, a not so pleasant effect appears — the skin becomes extremely sensitive.
- At the beginning of the cycle, there is little estrogen in the blood that’s why many women feel a lack of energy and get tired faster than usual.
- Blood clots may appear in the discharge (which are the result of coagulation). This is how the body tries to protect itself from excessive bleeding.
- Closer to the end of the period, old blood that has stored in the uterus, oxidizes and changes color from a bright red tinge to dark brown
6th-13th days: The best time for communicating with people
- The level of estrogen increases, the woman feels the boost of energy and becomes more active.
- It becomes easier to communicate with other people and the orientation in space improves. It’s also believed that women are more emphatic right after menstruation and they can feel what emotions those in their surroundings feel.
- During this period, a new egg develops in the ovaries and the body starts to prepare for the possibility of conception.